Ashton: Brindle Bent Billiard with Silver (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3436
Ashton is renowned for its handsome sandblasted finishes, with carver Jimmy Craig also being quite talented in silversmithing. This bent Billiard is a fine example of both, as the dark, ruby-tinged sandblast displays handsome growth rings, while the gleaming silver band offers further tasteful elegance. One of the workshop's colorful brindle stems tops things off, while the shape itself offers a comfortable fit in hand.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England