Ashton: Old Church Apple (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3451
Plump in hand, yet still featuring more Billiard-like chamber proportions, this straight Apple from Ashton offers the best of both worlds. Pair it with your favorite pure Virginia blends or a bit of folded flake and experience why Ashton's been one of the U.K.'s top workshops for generations now. This particular example is finished in the Old Church line's warm palette, giving the overall piece a rugged, pastoral disposition, with extra character lent by the sleek, tapered, cumberland stem.- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England