Ashton: Brindle Bent Dublin with Silver (XXX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3471
A well-balanced pipe from Ashton, this bent Dublin presents a conservatively flaring bowl that houses a deep chamber within thick walls. It's set to an abbreviated shank and stem that rises and turns down at the bit in Prince-like fashion. Dressed in a dark ruby-tined sandblast save for the smooth rim, this pipe is further commended by one of Jimmy Craig's gleaming silver bands, while the olive and burgundy brindled vulcanite mouthpiece offers a stimulating pop of color.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England