Ashton: Brindle Bent Dublin with Silver (XXX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3472
A well-balanced pipe from Ashton, this bent Dublin presents a conservatively flaring bowl that houses a deep chamber within thick walls. It's set to an abbreviated shank accented with a broad silver band. Dressed in a dark sandblast save for the smooth rim, this pipe is further elevated by one of Jimmy Craig's signature brindled vulcanite stems in rich emerald and black hues.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.10 in./154.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England