Ashton: Old Church Bent Dublin with Silver (XXX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3489
Compared to some of Ashton's other sandblasts, briars from the Old Church line are remarkably light. Here, for example, the softest portions of the briar have been stripped away, leaving behind quite a lot of texture, while still maintaining the clean, crisp lines of this bent Dublin shape. The warm, terracotta stain used for the series really suits the design well, too, especially when paired with its jet-black stem and bright accent band of sterling silver.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England