Ashton: Brindle Bent Billiard Sitter with Silver (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3509
This sturdy Billiard from Ashton is a muscular and versatile rendition of the classic shape. The tall bowl rests on a flat heel at the fore of an abbreviated round shank accented with a broad silver band at its junction to a bent cumberland saddle stem. The flat heel and bent construction make this a unique Billiard variant reminiscent of the Cherrywood, a consummate desk pipe. Dressed in a rich ruby-tinged sandblast, the stummel offers plenty of crisp grain for the fingers to explore.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England