Ashton: Brindle Bent Billiard (LX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3511
Ashton is an English marque known for classic shaping, handsome finishes, and vibrantly colored stems, all of which are seen in this quite hearty bent Billiard. The tall, gently rounded and tapered bowl houses plenty of chamber depth within thick walls, while the high-reaching S-curve highlights a butterscotch-and-black brindled, downturned stem in back. The darker tones of the mouthpiece are mirrored in the rugged sandblast covering the stummel, all resulting in a fine, robust rendition of the traditional design.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.52 in./165.61 mm.
- Weight: 2.28 oz./64.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England