Ashton: Brindle Bent Dublin with Silver (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3529
A lithe and sleek interpretation of the classic shape, this bent Dublin from Ashton features Jimmy Craig's highly-regarded silver work at the shank. The pert bowl outstrips a slightly abbreviated shank capped with a fine silver military mount, allowing the long brindled vulcanite stem to be removed while the pipe is hot for easy cleaning and transport. Dressed in Ashton's Brindle finish, the sandblasted stummel reveals crisp texture and defined growth rings accentuated by a deep ruby stain.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.42 oz./40.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England