Ashton: Pebble Grain Apple (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3535
Ashton pipes are crafted by Jimmy Craig, the man to whom Bill Ashton-Taylor passed the workshop after his passing. Jimmy has faithfully maintained and elevated Ashton's reputation for timeless classics and reliable craftsmanship, and this Apple prioritizes a traditionally reserved aesthetic and hearty proportions throughout. Wonderfully balanced as a composition, the shank and bowl both exhibit a hearty muscularity that rest easily in hand and showcases the Pebble Grain line's rustic, ruby-tinged sandblast.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England