Ashton: Old Church Canadian (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3540
Exuding a firm stance and a flattened underside that allows it to sit sturdily upright, this Ashton Canadian epitomizes the archetypal English shape, presenting a form that is sleek and traditional. Fittingly, it wears an equally classic style of finish: a craggy tanblast that showcases rippling arrays of handsome growth rings on all flanks. The warm, light finish of the Old Church line will darken with patina as it's enjoyed over time, visually representing the years of enjoyment this Ashton pipe is sure to bring.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.26 oz./35.83 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England