Ashton: Brindle Billiard Achievement with Silver (XXX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3551
A particularly striking rendition of the Billiard shape, this piece from Ashton features a bowl that's carved in concentric grooves that stack up from the wide heel to the tauter rim. Said bowl is posed at the fore of an arrow-straight shank-and-stem arrangement that keeps the overall form sleek and streamlined. A brindled mouthpiece of green and blue vulcanite and a sterling silver lend a touch of vibrancy to the composition, while a crisp, dark sandblast dresses the stummel and accentuates the natural grain orientation of the briar.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: England