Ashton: Brindle Billiard (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3587
A classically inclined straight Billiard from Ashton's Jimmy Craig, this piece is rendered in "XX" proportions. The bowl is tall with plenty of chamber depth, while the shank-and-stem arrangement stretches out quite sleekly behind it for a unifying balance. This piece wears a dark, grain-defining sandblast that hearkens back to finishes crafted by the English marques in the early 20th century, and is topped by a tapered stem of dark blue and muted yellow colors.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England