Ashton: Ebony Bent Brandy with Silver (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3608
This bent Brandy from Ashton is a handsome design that finds a tall, tapering bowl set to a steeply curved shank-and-stem arrangement. The bowl's supple contours conform naturally to the hand, while the shank-and-stem arrangement's dramatic S-curve encourages a comfortable smoking posture. The shadowy Ebony sandblast dresses the stummel and brings vivid definition to a wealth of birdseye around the bowl. A sterling silver accent adorns the junction and ties the entire composition together with a dose of flash.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.24 in./158.50 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England