Ashton: Brindle Calabash (XXX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3621
Arguably one of the most instantly recognizable pipe shapes, the Calabash broke into the world's collective consciousness with early stage and film adaptations of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes stories. While this Ashton interpretation isn't fashioned from traditional gourd and meerschaum, Jimmy Craig captured the iconic silhouette quite well, with the deep, sinuous bend and flared rim. The tobacco chamber is medium in size, and the vibrant cumberland stem is sure to grab the attention of anyone passing by.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England