Ashton: Brindle Don (XXX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3636
Renowned among pipe enthusiasts for offering handsome sandblasts and vibrant, brindled vulcanite stems, Ashton has been led by Jimmy Craig for over a decade. His aptitude for classic designs is evident in this fine-looking shape, with its cylindrical bowl proudly poised at the end of an abbreviated shank and elongated stem that characterize the Don shape. This piece is dressed in one of Ashton's old-school, dark sandblasts that pairs well with the aforementioned green and ruby stem, offering style and smoking comfort.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.30 in./185.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England