Ashton: Brindle Bent Billiard with Silver (LX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3664
Ashton is renowned for its classic renderings, vibrant brindled stems, and rich sandblasts, all of which is realized with this bent Billiard. A moderate-sized briar overall, its tall bowl offers a good bit of chamber depth, while its shank-and-stem arrangement is gently raised. The stummel is wearing one of the English marque's dark, ruby-toned sandblasts, unveiling handsome grain patterns and offering textural intrigue. It's all topped by a fetching mouthpiece of brindled vulcanite, as well as an elegant silver band.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.45 in./163.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England