Ashton: Brindle Billiard (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3711
A classically inclined straight Billiard from Ashton's Jimmy Craig, this piece is rendered in "XX" proportions. The bowl is tall with plenty of chamber depth, while the shank-and-stem arrangement stretches out quite sleekly behind it for a unifying balance. This piece wears a dark, grain-defining sandblast that hearkens back to finishes crafted by the English marques in the early 20th century, and is topped by a tapered stem of swirling vulcanite.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England