Ashton: Brindle Lovat with Silver (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3727
This classic, timeless rendition of the Lovat from Jimmy Craig of Ashton presents a moderately sized, thick-walled bowl and a low-set transition. which accentuates said bowl's height. Out back, the rounded shank and short saddle stem complete the traditional disposition, as does the dark, inkily-tinged sandblast. Complementing the finish is one of the carver's colorful brindled mouthpieces, the vibrant green and tan tones making for a striking color palette, with extra contrast offered by a silver junction band.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England