Ashton: Old Church Apple with Silver (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3741
If you like shapes in the classic English style, but aren't so dedicated to the dark and often rather staid finishes that have traditionally been predominate on British briars, well, there are exceptions. The Ashton Old Church is one, as you see it here bringing a light warmth to a streamlined straight Apple, the stummel's warm tan tones handsomely complemented by the black and yellow hues of the variegated stem, accented with bright silver.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.46 in./164.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England