Ashton: Old Church Bent Dublin with Silver (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3746
Jimmy Craig and Ashton are well renowned for the quality of their silverwork, both in craftsmanship and the purity of the silver itself. A broad band of the regal metal adorns this bent Dublin example, the shaping of the accent suiting the well-balanced proportions of the shape itself. The bowl is classically inclined, flaring conservatively toward the rim, and the trim nature of the vulcanite saddle stem lends the stummel an even more robust aesthetic, combining well with the rugged texture of the Old Church line's light tanblast.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.38 oz./39.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England