Ashton: Brindle Bent Pot with Silver (X) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3792
Ashton's Jimmy Craig pairs a forward-canting, stout and rather low-lying Pot bowl to a lithe, elongated, Prince-like stem in this rendition, for a striking silhouette and a study in shaping contrasts, the roundness of the bowl juxtaposed against the lean, languid stretch of the mouthpiece. The stummel here is dressed in a dark sandblast, showcasing some lovely grain, while the aforementioned stem consists of yellow and olive vulcanite. A sterling silver accent adorns the junction and ties the entire composition together with a dose of flash.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.40 in./187.96 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.15 in./29.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England