Ashton: Pebble Grain Billiard (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3806
A classically inclined straight Billiard from Ashton's Jimmy Craig, this piece is rendered in "XX" proportions. The bowl is tall with plenty of chamber depth, while the shank-and-stem arrangement stretches out quite sleekly behind it for a unifying balance. This piece wears a dark, grain-defining sandblast that hearkens back to finishes crafted by the English marques in the early 20th century, and is topped by a tapered stem of jet-black vulcanite, which solidifies its classic aesthetic.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.18 in./156.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England