Ashton: Brindle Prince with Silver Army Mount (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3811
This elegant Prince from Jimmy Craig of Ashton Pipes reaches a willowy six inches of length while keeping bulk and weight quite minimal. A ruby-tinged sandblast accentuates rippling growth rings about the base of the bowl, while a silver army mount provides strength, ease of maintenance, and a decided mark of distinction at the shank end. It's topped by one of Craig's hand-shaped vulcanite mouthpieces, rendered in a pattern of black and yellow swirls, adding a touch of refined contrast to the design.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.23 in./158.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England