Ashton: Pebble Grain Canadian (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3855
Ashton is known for classic English shaping and vibrant sandblasts, both of which are on display with this vintage Canadian. Long and lean, this piece pairs an upright Billiard bowl to a protracted oval shank and an abbreviated tapered mouthpiece. The shank and stem keep the overall composition sleek and streamlined in profile, and lightweight in hand. It's dressed in a crisp, black rendition of the Pebble Grain sandblast, which brings vivid definition to the briar's natural grain patterns.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England