Ashton: Old Church Rhodesian (XXX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3914
This Rhodesian perfectly encapsulates the Ashton style of pipe making, as it showcases the English marque's penchant for classic English shaping, extra-craggy sandblasts, and stylish silverwork. The bowl, complete with tapered rim and wrapping beadlines, is rather muscular in its construction and stands proudly at the fore of a robust, high-kicking shank-and-stem arrangement, which strikes a fluid S-curve and promotes a comfortable, hands-free smoking posture. The Old Church tanblast dresses the stummel and brings rugged definition to the briar.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England