Askwith: Sandblasted Morta Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-499-0083
Being inherently dark in nature, there's not much you can do in terms of staining to add color to a morta. The solution then, if colorfulness is what you're going for, is to put it in the stem. That's what Chris Askwith has done here, and how - and I have to say the cool, strong blue he chose, streaked with smoky rivulets of black, does complement the morta well.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.16 in./156.46 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Morta
- Country: England