Askwith: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Swept Pot
Product Number: 002-499-0056
Chris Askwith practices in quite a varied shaping spectrum, and so we shouldn't be surprised that in the same update that he presented us with a lean, spartan Stack, he also produced this bold, heavy, unabashedly stout, yet quite dynamic Pot design. He's rendered this energetic massiveness in strawberry wood, which seems particularly fitting given this material's tendency towards dense, wild ring grain - which we certainly see plenty of here.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: England