Askwith: Sandblasted Morta Poker
Product Number: 002-499-0199
Chris Askwith has a penchant for palettes that are anything but reserved, having incorporated some brilliant (as in radiantly colored) choices into his generally otherwise reserved classics. That isn't to say that he stays away from understated compositions, as this morta Poker can attest. Though of generous, neoclassical proportions, the jet-black sandblasted medium is paired to a rich, dark blue tapered stem, pairing splendidly with the darker finish of the stummel.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.56 in./115.82 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Morta
- Country: England