Askwith: Sandblasted Morta Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-499-0207
In both shape and finish, this is certainly one of Chris Askwith's more traditionally inclined pieces: a lovely, elegant bent Apple of around Group 4 size, finished in a dark sandblast and topped with a finely patterned cumberland bit. That said, Askwith has crafted the stummel itself from finely grained, jet-black morta — something you'd be hard-pressed to find in the classic pipe catalogues of yesteryear.- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.05 in./26.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Morta
- Country: England