Askwith: Sandblasted Bulldog with Horn Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-499-0245
Chris Askwith is one of the few artisan pipemakers from England, making such a classically English-shaped Bulldog quite a fitting and authentic piece. The shaping here seems perfectly plucked from a traditional English pipe chart, the diamond shank and upright, beadlined bowl striking a bold, rigid, and imposing profile. It's quite the stately piece, expertly fashioned and fitted with a generous mount of genuine horn at the shank end that matches incredibly handsomely with the virgin sandblast adorning the stummel. Excellent work.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England