Askwith: Sandblasted Morta Cutty
Product Number: 002-499-0247
The recognizable form of the old Cutty shape has been lent new life with this rendition from Chris Askwith, fashioned from jet-black morta, and shaped with an eye for trim compactness. Its rounded shank is nearly pencil-width, and despite its relatively modest substance, there's still loads of chamber within, to be sure. It's quite lightweight, and well-suited to comforting, easy smokes. A lovely display of understated beauty.- Daniel Bumgardner
10% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.58 in./167.13 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Morta
- Country: England