Askwith: Sandblasted Morta Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-499-0254
It seems as though Chris Askwith took some shaping influence from Castello's "55" shape in this bent Pot rendition. That shape, with its stout neoclassical proportions, generous chamber, and bold, jutting heel has, of course, inspired many versions from pipemakers worldwide, and here features a deeper bowl, a more broadly rounded heel, and a softer underside than the Italian marque's shape. It's also rendered in morta, and fitted with a a wild pink, lilac, and cream stem.— Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.11 in./28.19 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Morta
- Country: England