Askwith: Sandblasted Morta Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-499-0255
An almost Calabash-like bent Dublin shape, this fellow from Chris Askwith might possibly be the most reserved of today's array of pipes from the English carver. This isn't saying too much, as the form makes use of the unique look of jet-black morta, paired here to a stem of lemony yellow polyester. The result is a comforting pipe with an eager, active look about it, and likely of a significantly lighter weight than the same form rendered in briar.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.20 in./106.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Morta
- Country: England