Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Bent Tomato (Three Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0554
Broad yet energetic, and wildly yet tightly grained while this bent Tomato is properly the sort of pipe best enjoyed by letting it rest easy in your palm, that doesn't stop the aesthetics from being thoroughly lively in their art. And I suppose it's only fitting that said design also doesn't stop it from being one very stable sitter as well, even if it happens to look
like it's ready to leap off the table when you do set it down.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.91 in./150.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.11 in./28.19 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy