Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Billiard with Silver (Three Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0584
In some respects, this is something of a throwback to pipes that Paolo made in the 1990s (specifically thinking of a couple of Becker & Musico compositions). The shank is a little thicker than he commonly makes now and the sterling army mount is something he used to do very frequently and something he only employs occasionally now. The point at the bottom front of the bowl belies that influence, though, emphasizing his more recent stylistic developments. The sandblast densely and beautifully textured, with well defined ring grain circumnavigating the bowl.
R. Bear Graves
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.37 in./60.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy