Becker: Sandblasted Bent Stack (Two Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0462
A towering height of rim is here anchored firmly in a full-bodied and muscular combination of bowl and transition which, as it so happens, also lends this deep-chambered Becker briar a rather interesting feel in hand - the full shaping of the lower bowl seeming to press itself into your palm when gripped. The loftiness of this design also, of course, allows for the display of all the more ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.70 in./68.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy