Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Dublin (Four Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0505
Sometimes strawberry-wood can be difficult to discern from briar. Other times, not so much. This massive straight Dublin is a case of the latter, as it displays beautifully, and across one very expansive canvas, the wilder and more dramatic flavor of ring grain strawberry-wood has a tendency towards producing. Of course, in hand the surprisingly light weight of this huge, and very capacious piece is something of a giveaway, too.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.75 in./171.45 mm.
- Weight: 3.30 oz./93.55 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.60 in./66.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.06 in./26.92 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy