Becker: Sandblasted Pot (Four Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0693
Who knew a diminutive pot like this could be so alluring? A very nice blast circumscribes the bowl, but the real elegance of this pipe lies in the shank and mouthpiece. Pencil thin and narrowing in height as it approaches the lip button, it's an engaging design. It's so light you may have to weigh it down on your desk.
- Chuck Stanion
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 0.74 oz./20.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.07 in./27.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy