Becker: Sandblasted Dublin (Four Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0699
A tall, canted Dublin with a craggy blast and cumberland stem, this piece looks like it's built for speed — not smoking speed, but physical speed, as though it was cutting through the wind while being smoked on a speed boat. The thin shank and always-excellent Becker stem work complement the tall bowl. The growth rings run from the forward top of the bowl to the transition, contributing to the feeling of movement. Graceful and refined, this is a rendition to be admired.
- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.40 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy