Becker: Sandblasted Billiard (Four Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0704
Big. This pipe is a handful, though not as heavy as it looks. The grain runs completely around the bowl and the rim features a slightly concave surface. The cumberland stem adds a very polished impression to the whole package. The heel is interesting in that it is pointed on the far side, providing a straight visual line from bowl to mouthpiece. Though it appears flat, this pipe is not a sitter.
- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.60 in./167.64 mm.
- Weight: 2.91 oz./82.55 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy