Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Pot (Four Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0706
Striking, daring renditions of the classics often rendered from alternative mediums is how I would describe the majority of Becker's work. As such, this large Pot would fit right in with that style, featuring a broad, stout-walled bowl with a slight taper down to a sharp, jutting heel — those firm lines further complemented by an arrow-straight shank and stem configuration. As for the alternative materials, Federico has swapped out traditional briar for strawberry wood, highlighting the medium's wild, striated grain against a dark, near jet-black sandblasted finish.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.12 in./155.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy