Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Bent Apple (Four Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0707
In a remarkable combination of sloping curves, the right angle between the top of the shank and the near side of the bowl attract the eye. The straight line of the bowl there also rises slightly above where one would think the bowl would naturally stop. The long cumberland stem matches the broad curves of the rest of the bowl. It's very comfortable in the hand, with the flat area fitting well against the thumb pad.
- Chuck Stanion
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$522.00
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.86 in./174.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy