Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Bent Dublin (Four Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0724
Calling to mind those sweeping strawberry wood bent Dublin renditions Paolo took a liking to in his later years, only presented in a more stout, upward-thrust form, this fellow from Federico presents both an elegant profile and a comforting substance. The forward-inclined bowl is packed with very tight ring-grain, terminating in a broad rim of blasted birdseye, and the gently-pinched transition gives way to a rearward-reaching shank and stem. Gently kissed with a bit of smooth stain at the inner-rim, it's a beauty that you'll want to return to time and time again.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy