Becker: Sandblasted Apple (Two Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0828
Federico Becker's signature design cues include slender shaping, a jutting, sharp heel and stunning, cumberland stems, all of which can be seen on this Apple. A third-generation carver, he assimilates his father and grandfather's style of pipe making with his own. The low-lying bowl is paired to a gradually diminishing, yet elongated and sleek shank-and-stem combination. The stummel wears a virgin finish, highlighting the briar's rippling growth rings as they ascend the bowl.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy