Benni Jorgensen: Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-331-0244
Broad and easy, this Benni offers up a proper palmful of a bowl perched high at the end of wide shank with an easy gesture. Suffice to say, I like it. Jorgensen has a way with line (and form, and finish, and, you get the idea), and it shows as much in a clean, simple shape like this as it does in his more complex and flourishing freehand designs.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark