Benni Jorgensen: Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-331-0204
Though this Benni's briar took its sandblasting pretty lightly; the texture is crisply defined and brings out the copious ring-grain beautifully. This is, of course, all laid out over top of some truly excellent Danish-school shaping; a broad, seamlessly smooth, comfortingly voluptuous design, well-suited to the rich auburn finish Jorgensen has employed.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.88 in./123.95 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark