Benni Jorgensen: Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-331-0321
A broad-bowled bent Dublin, for sure, but this piece from Benni has a good bit of dynamism to set it apart from the traditional shape. Its transition has been kept subtle and delightfully turned in the style of a Horn, while the shank itself is triangular, its edges all melting into the bowl with relative ease — all while flaring at the shank-end. This latter piece has been polished smooth and finished in a light, warm stain, while the remainder of the stummel sports a crisp sandblast and vibrant, ruby-hued stain that really catches the eye. Recommended.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark