Brebbia: First Calabash Selected (1997) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-3085
The sharply tapered bowl and long, narrowly curled stem of this Calabash is unmistakably Brebbia. The gesture of its curving transition and shank makes it easier in the hand than most briars of similar form, as the pipe bends quite naturally about your thumb. The sterling silver mount and stem ring add just the right amount of flash to the polished and warmly finished briar.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.10 in./129.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy