Brebbia: Naif Ambra (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-3336
Here we have Brebbia's playful, yet muscular take on the Hourglass, a shape fairly distinct to Italian pipemaking, finished in the warm stain and amber-hued acrylic stem of the Ambra series. It's a pretty unique shape, but one which is undoubtedly ergonomic in hand, and houses a fair bit of chamber.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy