Brebbia: First Calabash Plum (1997) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-3348
The sharply tapered bowl and long, narrowly curled stem of this Calabash is unmistakably Brebbia. The peculiar shaping makes it easier in the hand than most briars of similar classification, and the sterling silver mount and stem ring add just the right amount of flash to the sharply rusticated finish. Having tried one of these out myself, I can tell you that for all the aesthetic flourish of its shaping, this is one of Brebbia's most natural-feeling and enjoyable designs.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.32 in./58.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy